I'm a school psychologist, mom, lesbian, bibliophile, coffee addict who has a bit of a propensity to write lists and who enjoys commenting on the crazy and the wonderful in the world.
1. One serious snow day. Mother Nature is not screwing around today, people.
2. A home improvement project. I’m pretending like I’m on HGTV. In reality, I basically spent two hours sanding down ugly oak wood from the 90s.
3. This kiddo having a blast! I promised not to post this (shhhh, don’t tell!) as this kiddo thinks her hat isn’t cool.
4. An afternoon glass of wine? Yes, please!
5. It’s World Book Day. Yay!!! Curl up with a book and get lost. Or found!
Author, Speaker, University of Montana Professor
A School Psychologist's resource for all things tech.
Ideas for Educators Supporting Social/Emotional Language Skills
Go and Get Zested!
My Nordic Kitchen
You say you want an evolution...
just another plaid-wearin' java-sippin' girl
Author, ranter, dad
"Let me live, love and say it well in good sentences." - Sylvia Plath
Food, Road Trips & Notes from the Non-Profit Underground
EVERYTHING YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT GENDER BUT WERE TOO AFRAID TO ASK
LGBT Columnist, Coffee Addict & Commitmentphobe.
Laying Down the Law...In Fashion and Style!
a day in the life of my sketchbook...
Meet your creative goals