I'm a school psychologist, mom, lesbian, bibliophile, coffee addict who has a bit of a propensity to write lists and who enjoys commenting on the crazy and the wonderful in the world.
I wanted to stick with the more traditional “10 reasons” type of list. But, to be honest, I do love this show and have hope that it’s going to get better. So I could only hate on it for 7 lines.
1. It’s not season one or two.
2. Kate Mara is not in season three. C’mon…she’s pretty attractive!
3. There have been no dubious, sneaky murders.
4. Too much blah, blah, blah about Russia.
5. Maybe they are trying to force us to keep watching way beyond the halfway point as we desperate try to find a compelling episode.
6. Not enough shady action from Remy.
7. No BBQ joint confessions.
The place to click if you want to learn about psychotherapy, counseling, or whatever John SF is thinking about.
A School Psychologist's resource for all things tech.
Ideas for Educators Supporting Social/Emotional Language Skills
Go and Get Zested!
Nordic Cooking & Travel
You say you want an evolution...
just another plaid-wearin' java-sippin' girl
Author, ranter, dad
"Let me live, love and say it well in good sentences." - Sylvia Plath
Food, Road Trips & Notes from the Non-Profit Underground
EVERYTHING YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT GENDER BUT WERE TOO AFRAID TO ASK
LGBT Columnist, Coffee Addict & Commitmentphobe.
Laying Down the Law...In Fashion and Style!
a day in the life of my sketchbook...
Meet your creative goals